If you’re not a morning person it’s hard to wake up and get much done when that alarm goes off. But according to Entrepreneur.com, people who manage to fight that morning battle and do these 11 things on a regular basis before even eating breakfast are they most successful.
How many of the 11 do you actually do? If your answer is “none” by the end of this, well you now have your 2016 resolution. Good luck!
1. Wake up early. It’s the only way to get a head start AND get time to yourself.
2. Exercise, before it gets squeezed out by the rest of the day’s activities.
3. Work on an important business project.
4. Work on a personal passion project. If you wait until after work, you’ll rarely have the energy to do something creative, even if it means a lot to you.
5. Spend time with family.
6. Network over coffee.
8. Write down things to be thankful for.
9. Plan and strategize.
(c) Wavebreak Media/Thinkstock
10. Check email.
11. Read the news.