Elf On A Shelf has to be one of the creepier marketing ideas that has come out in the last decade. Genius idea yes, but still very creepy.
Elf On A Shelf is a parents best friend for two reasons.
1) It a brilliant tool to hold over kid’s heads in order to make them behave from Thanksgiving to Christmas. Remember when “Santa’s Watching” was enough to do the trick? Those were the days.
2) To entertain themselves by making Elf do naughty things around the house when the kids aren’t paying attention.
That second reason makes for some extremely entertaining photos on the internet.
1. Death Threat via Magnets
2. Funneling beers with Barbie and friends
3. No one is safe. Not even Snow white
4. or the dog…
5. or BARBIE!! But they were just funneling beers a minute ago?!
6. Texting is never a good idea, Elf
7. Gross, Elf. You’re gross. Nana made those cookies!
8. Elf’s got moves
9. (Elf) D*ck In A Box
10. Poor Frosty…
11. Clearly after funneling one too many beers with Barbie and friends.
12. Too much partying for Elf. We’ve all been there.
One more before going to bed. ELF NOOOO!!