Delta Raea re one of those new bands that you will be able to say “you saw them first” in a few years. They are a new folk rock blues band with a ton of buzz. Lucky for you they are playing a show here in Connecticut tomorrow night at The Ridgefield Playhouse.
Here are some reasons why you will be missing out if you don’t go…
1. They are all really attractive.
2. Rolling Stone deemed the title track of their latest EP Chasing Twisters “heroic”. They also said that “If Fleetwood Mac came up in North Carolina, they might resemble Delta Rae.”
3. Conan had them perform on his show. And whatever Conan likes, you should like.
4. They once performed at 35,000 feet for passengers on a Southwest Airlines flight.
5. Their single “Run” was picked by iTunes as their Single of The Week when it came out.
6. They dance in graveyards.
7. VH1 named them their “You Oughta Know Artist of The Month”
For tickets ($65), call the box office at (203) 438-5795, or buy tickets online at ridgefieldplayhouse.org.
[sam_ad id=”80″ codes=”true”]