Published on January 16th, 2013 | by Meghan
CT Knockout Championship: Chaz VS Rachel Frank
Alright everyone, it has al come down to this. After WEEKS of fighting, voting, tweeting, and retweeting we have finally arrived in the finals for the Who Would Win In A Connecticut Fight Championship!
Clearly Chaz from Chaz & AJ in the Morning and Rachel Frank from FOX CT are two of the most beloved personalities in Connecticut. They can also hold their own in a fight it turns out.
It is now up to you the People! Who will wear the crown of Connecticut’s Toughest Badass… Chaz or Rachel Frank?
Vote now, vote often.
Good luck Chaz… Good luck Rachel…
Let’s get it on!
TEAM: 99.1 WPLR & 95.9 the Fox – The Tribe
HOME TURF: Milford
POSITION: Host of Chaz & AJ In The Morning. Leader of The Tribe
TEAM: FOXCT WTIC
HOME TURF: Hartford
POSITION: Weeknight Meteorologist, 4pm, 10pm, and 11pm
- Connected. Chaz has LOTS of powerful friends here in the state. From The Governor to The Fat Bastards, and everyone in between. He will have quite the entourage behind him for this fight.
- In shape. Over the past few years, Chaz has lost weight and got into great shape. This will help him tremendously, especially if the fight goes long.
- The Tribe. If you listen to Chaz & AJ on the regular you are aware of The Tribe. You might actually be part of The Tribe. There is no doubt they will show up to this showdown.
- AJ is basically Chaz’s shadow, so it will really end up being a 2-1 fight.
- Fighting attire. His token black t shirt and jeans are the epitome of a uniform for a good street fight.
- The CT Media is on his side. He hosts one of the biggest radio shows in Connecticut and is a frequent guest on all the local TV news stations. They will all clearly hype this fight for him.
- Stamina & Endurance. Completed the TOUGH MUDDER back in May, which might in fact be the hardest thing ever.
- Worked in Allentown, PA previous to FOXCT. She has the gritty blue collar town mindset on her side.
- Has won an Emmy. She could use this as a weapon to cut through Keith’s leathery skin. Those awards are sharp.
- Outdoorsy. She enjoys snowboarding, scuba diving, and biking. Who knows what she has learned out in the wilderness.
- Smart. Studied Meteorology at Penn State and will definitely prepare for whatever weather conditions that may be in the forecast for the fight.
- Antagonistic. This could fire up his opponent more than they would’ve been otherwise. He needs to not “poke the bear” as much if he wants win.
- Mornings. Doing the morning show, he has the sleep schedule of a baby. Which means early wake up. He will need to nap before the fight. Or else…
- Texting While Driving. He might not make it to the fight on time because of a flat tire (which he can’t change himself) therefore getting disqualified.
- Height. Chaz can be fiesty and quick, but if Rachel wears heels… watch out.
- Has a big bodyguard looking fiance (Congrats on the engagement btw, Rachel!) so she is used to being protected. Who knows how she will do on her own. She did kick Scot Haney’s ass, but that still doesn’t prove much.
- Self proclaimed weather geek. Geeks always have trouble in fights.
**Connecticut Knockout is all in good fun and we, in no way, condone violence. Much like MTV’s Celebrity Deathmatch, this is simply done for humor and to cause nonsense arguments in your office. Have fun with it!