Sponsored by Yale Fertility
Being a mom is an incredible privilege/responsibility, but there’s still a part of you that hopes that you don’t lose your cool factor. After all, there is such a thing as being a cool mom… right?!
According to these tweets, #MomLife can make us do and experience things we never thought we’d have to encounter as the “cool mom”.
It’s hard to be cool when you’re holding a handful of puke.
when ur kid has a cold & she throws up from coughing so much & u have to catch the throw up with your hands… #momlife 😎
— кαу кυттα (@restwiththeless) February 17, 2016
2. Partying at a Grammy after party? More like getting them to bed so you can rock out to Kendrick Lamar in peace.
— Tammy Chung (@lilbear1228) February 16, 2016
3. Duh, we look just like these moms.
— Summer Infant, Inc. (@summerinfant) February 15, 2016
4. Sometimes we also have Cheerios and Goldfish for breakfast… and lunch, and sometimes dinner. That’s cool.
Wondering why you have such a bad headache then realizing it's bc you made everyone else lunch and forgot to make your own lunch #momlife
— caitlinfladager (@caitlinflads_) February 10, 2016
5. She wants to wear three shoes, I want a pair of Manolo’s. Both cool.
— Claire (@clairiffic) February 10, 2016
6. The “I haven’t slept in weeks” look is hot…
Those are designer bags under my eyes yes I know fabulous #momlife
— unapologetic bitch (@unapologetiicb) February 10, 2016
7. We break into song whenever we master the impossible…
Sometimes you feel the urge to sing Montell Jordan's "This Is How We Do It" after putting baby to sleep w/ no fuss or retaliation. #momlife
— Nerdy New Mom (@NerdyNewMom) February 10, 2016
8. We’re resourceful. Sometimes three day old bread can double as a new toy.
— Kim (@PeachieMcGee) February 8, 2016
9. We’re so good looking that using kitchen utensils still makes us look awesome.
— Nikki Diehm (@NikkiDiehm) February 8, 2016
10. We know what’s important to teach the kids so they’ll be cool like us.
— Vanessa (@van_lo) February 8, 2016