Summer in Connecticut is awesome for many reasons. One of my favorite being the annual Alive@5 concert series in Stamford Downtown.
Every Thursday another live show outdoors right in Columbus Park. Beers, tons of people, food, it’s the best time.
The organizers always do a pretty good job of booking acts, but this year they completely knocked it out of the park.
The first show to kick it off will be tonight with O.A.R. who usually play amphitheaters and arenas when they tour so it will be awesome to see them up close on the Alive@5 stage.
Here is everything you need to know if you plan on skipping out of work early every Thursday this summer.
Things you should know before you go!
• $10 fee to attend the Alive@Five Festival before 6pm, $15 thereafter
• You must be 21 or older for admission. Infants and strollers prohibited.
• Photo ID is required for admission (valid and current motor vehicle operator’s license, identity card issued by the state Department of Motor Vehicles, or a passport along with another form of photo ID with date of birth)
• Everyone must enter through single main entrance located on Main Street at Atlantic Street with multiple entry portals. No entry through restaurant/bar/office back doors.
• No Re-entry. Once you leave the music venue, you may not re-enter on same ticket.
• As is City of Stamford policy, police reserve the right to limit entry due to crowd control, regardless of whether or not a patron has a ticket.
• Alive@Five will take place, rain or shine.
• No backpacks or oversized bags larger than 18″x14″
• No coolers
• No chairs
• No bicycles or skateboards
• No weapons or firearms
• No containers of any kind
• No liquids or alcohol or illegal substances of any kind
• No pets
• No cameras with detachable lenses, video cameras or recording devices of any kind
• No drones
Security professionals at all entry portals will ensure that all attendees are free of any of these items.