It’s Friday the 13th for the second month in a row. It’s also known as Black Friday and is considered an unlucky day. If you are worried about Bad Luck today. I made a list of things to avoid
1. Walking under a ladder.
2. Breaking a mirror — that’s seven years of bad luck.
3. Opening an umbrella in the house.
4. Singing at the table or sleeping on a table. (there goes my Friday night!)
5. A black cat crossing your path.
6. Avoid stepping on a crack!!! You might break your mother’s back.
7. AVOID anyone named Jason Voorhees and any places called Camp Crystal Lake..and while you are at it, avoid Jason’s mom too!!
All this talk of BAD LUCK…what will give you good luck?
1. Wearing clothes inside out.
2. Wearing your birthstone.
3. An itchy palm means some money is coming your way
4. Crossing your fingers.
5. Finding a penny heads up.
6. Finding a four-leaf clover or a horseshoe brings good luck.
7. An apple a day keeps the doctor away.