Thanksgiving is the best holiday. It’s the day you can indulge on whatever you want and no one will judge you for it. But, sometimes I just want to avoid all the turkey eating and get right to the cocktails.
Cranberry Sauce Jello Shots
- 2 cups water
- 1 package cranberry or raspberry Jello with sugar
- 1 can cranberry sauce (the canned jelly type)
- 2 cups vodka of your choice
- Boil the water and cranberry sauce.
- Stir well.
- Mix in the Jello powder.
- Stir until it is dissolved.
- Mix in the vodka.
- Pour into miniature plastic or paper cups.
- Store in the fridge while they set.
Pumpkin Pie Shot
1/3 oz. Kahlua
1/3 oz. Bailey’s Irish Creme
1/3 oz. GoldschlagerSome people use Pumpkin Pie Vodka instead of Kahlua. Both taste Yummy!
Sweet Potato Pie
- 4 ounces Sweet Potato-Pear-Cinnamon Juice, recipe follows
- 2 ounces tequila
- Cinnamon stick, for garnish
Apple Pie Shot recipe
1 shot vodka
1 dash cinnamon