A new nationwide survey done by YouGov highlights American hygiene…or lack there of. How many of these do you do?
1. Peeing everywhere but the toilet
62% peed in the shower – 36% in a swimming pool — 19% in the street with 6% of street-pee’ers being women
2. You are stinky
2/3 of people shower at least once a day and 19% shower once every two days — 8% once every three or four days — 4% once a week — 1% less than once a week — and 2% NEVER shower
3. I ain’t sayin she a gold digger…well, 42% are
42% of people picked their noses this past year — 46% of men and 37% of women
4. Professional Cropdusters
36% farted in public this past year — 41% of men and 30% of women
5. I would dump an entire bucket of popcorn on your head if it didn’t just cost me $17.50
35% talk during a movie — 28% of men and 42% of women.
6. I can smell what you had for breakfast
25% burp loud enough for others to here — 28% of men and 23% of women (look how close the women are to men on this one)
7. I need to get this saliva out of my body NOW
23% spit in the street — 35% of men and 11% of women.
8. Just put it in your pocket for now
9% of people littered
9. Just sharpening my teeth
5% cut their fingernails or toenails in public
8% deny doing anything gross