Fire can be used to do a lot of things, save humanity from freezing to death, cooking food, providing light….and burning down sheds in an attempt to get rid of bees.

That’s exactly what happened in Stamford when workers tried to get rid of bees in a shed that they were set to demolish.

Fair, because no one wants a swarm of angry bees around them as you’re ripping apart their home.

The problem was, the gas that they used.

According to Stamford firefighters, the hot temperature outside, dry grass, and gasoline do NOT mix, causing a small fire and the aforementioned shed to go up in flames.

No one was hurt, thankfully. The shed was, unfortunately, destroyed.

What do you think? Comment below